How I Help People
- consciousness leadership
- limiting beliefs
- shame and forgiveness
My one-to-one process is a dual dynamic of Pattern Recognition and Small Steps Over None.
The key strength of the way in which I help people is pattern recognition.
As clients talk, I synthesize the narratives across their life and bring to light common threads. Exploring inner and outer life, I’m able to easily recognise patterns of thought, feeling, and behaviour, cause and effect.
Small Steps Over None
A second arrow in the quiver was discovered one January when I posted the hashtag #SmallStepsOverNone on Instagram. It became THE thing people quoted back to me when we met for the first time. It just seemed to stick! (you can read the post about it here)
Few of us will get ourselves to do a thing if the gap’s too big of a jump. If we know what we want but can’t see or trust the how, we tend to do nothing and stay stuck in our patterns.
I knew it had traction because of its simplicity. I also think it’s because my style is in contrast to much of coaching. You’re probably familiar with the sound of the coaching world. Goals-goals-goals, ‘go big or go home’ usually spearheaded by highly-driven achiever-types. There’s NOTHING wrong with any of that. I welcome it if that’s what resonates with you. If you’re looking for full-on immersion-type coaching and want or need radical change fast, go get you some!
My mentor style is less loud or hyped and clients often say conversations are relatable. They still see incredible change but by taking small steps.
Small steps are powerful. Being able to imagine dipping your toe in, you start to break down the mental resistance. You can begin to face ‘that thing’ because you know you only have to do small something. And that feels doable.
Key Areas Of Insight
I deliver maximum value for my clients. To that end, I study widely including:
- human needs psychology
- habit breaking and making
- neuro-associative conditioning
- the ego/soul dynamic.
Rapid Insight Session
- Current Status Assessment
- Personal Insight Spotlight
- Course of Action
- Follow up email with key takeaways recommended resources to fast-track your onward progress!
Strong Start Plan
- 3 x 50-minute one-to-one sessions
- Questionnaire in advance (so we can get straight into the first session)
- Follow up emails detailing the key points and take-aways + any recommended resource
- Guide time frame: 1 month
Core Clarity Plan
- 6 x 50-minute one-to-one sessions
- Includes everything in the Strong Start Plan + WhatsApp with me as needed
- Guide time frame: 2 months
- 8 x 50-minute one-to-one sessions
Includes everything in the Strong Start Plan +
WhatsApp with me as needed
- Guide time frame: 2-3 months
Returning clients can book Booster Sessions at £75 for 50 minutes.
The Next Steps in 1,2,3!
If you think mentoring is the route for you:
1. You’re as well booking a FREE 30-minute session using the tabs below – it’s RISK-FREE and has no strings attached. You’re not tied-in to anything and I won’t be on your back afterward! This gives you the opportunity to tell me what you want help with and to get a feel for how well we’d work together.
2. Providing we’re both happy to work together, I’ll recommend one of the packages above. This is based on your specific needs and how many sessions have worked best for others with a similar request.
3. I’ll email you the Agreement of Understanding. Provided you’re totally committed to the process, we’ll get a date booked in for our first full session together.
Sessions are via FaceTime or Skype – a strong wi-fi signal is necessary. Or face-to-face meetings can be arranged.
If you’re wondering “what’s the difference between coaching and mentoring?” read this post for further insight.